Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just waiting......and waiting!

So this is what they were talking about!  There is nothing for me to do to make the process go faster!!!  We are just waiting!  And waiting!!!  Good thing for me I still have 4 other kids  and a household to manage or I could go kinda crazy during this part!!  I'm really not anxious....just excited!!  I simply cannot wait to finally get to hold little Crew!!  Even more, I cannot wait to see him with his siblings, Cassi, Makenzi, Kason and his buddy for life, Kyler!  I just feel like seeing my kids love on their new little brother will be.....well, I'm speechless just thinking about it!!!

Our friend (that was able to meet Crew recently) came home from his trip with video footage from the orphanage of their time together!!  It was precious!!!  He took pictures of Crew's sweet little hands and feet for me (at my request....I love hands and feet!!) and I couldn't wait to get home and put them in a frame!  Just priceless!!

This same friend and his wife are adopting a few boys from Ethiopia!!  Yep, you read that right!  A FEW!  They started out thinking 2....but God quickly turned that number into 3.  And can you believe after his trip over there, the number may possibly be turning to 4.  YEP!!  4 boys from Ethiopia ranging in ages from 10-14.  HOW COOL IS THAT?  One of the boys on the video says, "Don't forget me!!  Please remember me!!"  Don't you know, all those children want a home!!  They don't care what kind of house they will live in, or what college they will go to....they just want a HOME!!!  Once you see that in their eyes, you don't forget it!!!

Another friend of mine is now in the adoption process.....and they are adopting a little boy that is 10 years old.  AND, they may be getting a young girl, too!  It's amazing what can happen when we respond to compassion rather than just feel compassion!!

Don't forget.....you can still order CREW t-shirts!!  THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR CREW!!!  It won't be long now.....and he will be HOME!!!

xoxo!  Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment