Saturday, July 28, 2012

SEVEN

I cannot believe it has been 7 months TODAY that little Crew has been here with us.  Today it seems like he's always been here.  But every day I look at him and know, he used to be in an orphanage.  He used to have flies all over his sweet face.  He used to not have clean clothes.  And I often wonder if he ate each day.  Probably not.

I can tell you this.....I'm so happy he is here!  Yes, I am more tired than I was before.  But it's worth it.  No, I don't have more time to myself....and that's okay!  I'll have time for myself later....and probably hate it! ha!!  I know that this little boy is now HOME.  He will grow up knowing he is loved.  He will learn about Jesus.  He will not starve, or be put on the streets to find a way to just survive.  He has a family.  He goes to church.  He goes to Target.  He has a bed each night.  And he is tucked in and kissed goodnight.

7.  He made our family of 6 turn into a family of 7.  He completed our family!!

Crew Coder....you are LOVED.  You are SPECIAL.  You are PRECIOUS to us!!

"Jesus loves the little children.  All the children of the world.  Red and yellow, black and white.  They are precious in his sight.  Jesus loves the little children of the world."

xoxo!

Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment