Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm so exicted...I just can't hide it!!

Yep, soo excited today!!  Our Home Study is COMPLETE and the agency is overnighting us the forms we need to get our Dossier authenticated!!  Steve and I will go to OKC tomorrow to get'er done!!!  EEkkkk!!  This makes me so happy!!  It's another step and it is such a huge one!!  Once the papers are mailed off tomorrow, we will wait!!  I know I've done all I can humanly do.  I feel a lot of pressure off of me.....even though it truly is all God's doing.  I'm just the vessel.  Now we will anticipate getting our court date and we will start planning the trip for Steve to take to Ethiopia!!  I cannot wait for Steve and Crew to meet for the first time and for Steve to call me and tell me all about it!!  Part of me wishes I could go, too, but I just don't want to leave the other kids at home, so it is what it is and I will get to see pictures!!  And that's exciting, too!!  Steve is so awesome with kids, I know it will be such a neat moment for him to meet his new son!  Okay, I'm full of emotions, so this is all for now!!  I can't see through the tears anymore to type!!  LOL!!  Keep us in your prayers....and Crew!!  I know God is holding him tight until we can!!!  xoxo!!  Debbi

P.S.  A dear friend of mine, Cyndi, surprised us by doing a fundraiser for Crew.  She sells Silpada jewelry.  From now until March 1st you can order from her and the profit will go directly to our adoption for Crew.  What a blessing to us!!!  Her contact info is:

To Order please contact Cyndi Cagle
Silpada Representative
337-274-2412
cyndicagle@gmail.com
Orders can be emailed to Cyndi, Please leave contact information so she can contact you for payment info. All major credit cards are accepted. Orders cannot be placed on Silpada websites. You must contact Cyndi.

To view entire collection visit her website:
www.mysilpada.com/cyndi.cagle

THANK YOU, FRIENDS!!  Crew is coming HOME soon!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. yayyy, congrats...so happy for you all, kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a relief to know that your part of the process is finished?! When we mailed our dossier off, it was like sending our baby to someone else's care because of the "blood, sweat, and tears" put into getting it all ready. Be sure to use Assistant Stork!

    I warn you that now the hard part of begins....WAITING....and YOU have no control. :) BUT REMEMBER, God has it all planned out! HE even KNEW you were going to be Crew's MOMMA before the beginning of time! :)

    ReplyDelete