Saturday, July 30, 2011

T-SHIRT GRAND FINALE !!!!

We will be making the NEW CREW T-SHIRTS in a DIFFERENT "surprise" COLOR....for guys and gals....SO BE A PART OF OUR CREW with the NEW COLOR!! THIS WILL BE THE "GRAND FINALE" T-SHIRT!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!  I will mail to you if you cannot pick up in person!! ♥ THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR CREW!!  The shirts are $20 each!!  You can mail me a check, bring a check or cash to me, or use the paypal link on the blog!! 


I will be blogging SOON (when I can find an hour or so to do it...hah!!) and cannot wait to write about our week in Ethiopia!  WOW!!  What a trip!!  


Also, please remember that if you or your business could use a TAX WRITE OFF, you can donate to use through WORLD WIDE COMPASSION.  Just let me know!!  That would be a HUGE BLESSING!!!


THANK YOU for all you do....pray, support, encourage!!  xoxo!!


Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment